Monday, November 02, 2009

'Saymama For Tae'

Check out the first ever 'Saymama for Tae' line - one of Nigeria's most hardworking and creative talent in the burgeoning world of fashion design in the country. This is a first attempt at a collaboration with a designer and I'm very proud of the outcome of our 'experiment'. I may be biased but the pieces are gorgeous! I'm in no way a designer, nor do I want to be. But it's nice to come up with some ideas and letting the pros do the designing. This all came together from a random conversation and voila! Guess which one's my favorite!

So if you are anywhere near Lagos, hit the store now! They are selling out fast! Stay tuned for more to come.
Tae: 15B Oduduwa Crecent, G.R.A., Ikeja - Lagos







7 comments:

Unknown said...

Toyin, rock on! I was looking at them pre your post and thought "this looks like Toyin's stuff". So how funny that I was right.

Mother Africa said...

great style! I love the African style...Africa is rich. Africa has talent! Thanks very much for sharing!

Tommy22 said...

nice blog man ;) keep it up!
following and supporting as always!
www.money-samir.blogspot.com

Rachel Neil said...

I love your dresses! You do really good work.
I love dresses anyways because that's all I wear is dresses.

hapi said...

Hi Saymama, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Healthy Thief said...

Amazing fashion. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.

Workout Plan & Healthy Eating

Gold Entertainment

The Lust Princess said...

very good :)