1. That I'm grateful for the gift of life, which I took for granted without even knowing. I have a new leash on life right now and won't ever compromise or take my health, or my happiness for granted again.
2. That deep down, I really want to love and be loved back in return.
3. That for the past seven or eight years, I've had a crush on one of my favorite mentors..(he may or may not be freaked out by this crazy revelation). He is 'the' most amazing man I know. "THE".
4. That I really can't imagine life without my mother. Not now, not ever.
5. That if I'm not married in the next two years, I've decided that I'm going to adopt a baby girl.
6. That even if I marry in two years, I'm going to adopt a baby girl anyways!
7. That losing my aunt to HIV late last year, really brought this epidemic home to me. It's still so hushed in our society and seen only as the 'poor man's disease'. The denial to HIV and AIDS in our society, especially amongst the elite is shameful.
+1: That it's important that one marries or ends up with the best sex they've ever had. The number of young African (Nigerian) women settling for mediocre or lousy sex in long term partnerships is alarming. Catastrophic even!
Thanks to Jeremy for this idea.