Monday, April 23, 2007

My Latest Obsession


I watched Dirty Pretty Things earlier today, starring Chiwetel Ejiofor. I’d noticed him before in Inside Man and had read a couple of indie reviews about him. Back then his name caught my attention for obvious reasons (he’s Nigerian) and because of that I always give him silent props. But he caught my attention today with this movie. Yes, I know it came out 5 years ago and I’m only just catching on, but it was a “very” good performance. The story line felt very real and he was convincing in that role. So what can I say? I’m hooked on the dude. I wish him the sort of success that would earn him an Oscar in the near future. I believe he’s that good, and heck; I’m proud of the affiliation we share. Go Naija :-)

P.S. If you haven't seen the flick, go get the DVD.

No comments: